Small Business Saturday is an annual campaign created by American Express to showcase small businesses in the run up to Christmas. It encourages people to spend their hard earned cash on the smaller, independently-owned businesses, especially those making a difference to their community.
Lightbulb Chiropractic has been chosen as one of the 2019 SmallBiz100 – the top 100 small businesses in the UK – selected out of thousands of entries!
To say I’m proud is a massive understatement. Community has been a big part of what I want to create within the business, and I have big plans to create a place where friendships are made, families come together and local small businesses are supported.
Since launching Lightbulb Chiropractic last November, on the Small Business Saturday bus tour stop in Colchester on 7th November, there have been some milestones along the way:
- Launched from a converted bedroom in my home
- Changed to a limited company
- Moved to the current location at The Mind, Body & Soul
- Started the Colchester Positive Birth Group community
- Hosted a Spinning Babies workshop to unite birth professionals (midwives, chiropractors, osteopaths, acupuncturists and more) and enable the creation of a birth network.
In a short few months, there’s been a big focus on creating community, and if I get my own way… this is only the beginning!
So, to end with a pat on my own back (something we all definitely need to do more of!!), I’m over the moon to be the founder of an AWARD WINNING business! Woop woop.
All the love,
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
You’re one adjustment away from a good mood…